If you are looking for:
- Opportunity for immediate traffic to your site with a quick set up
- Easy to track so you can know your exact ROI (return on investment)
- Quick to adjust for determining the best traffic source
Then, pay per click advertising is meant for you! You can use pay per click (PPC) advertising for generating online sales or general traffic to your site.
Although you may have played around or tested PPC by yourself, it can be a large waste of money in a short amount of time if not done properly. That is why we will work with you to ensure that you will have a cost-effective method for generating your traffic:
- Create a few variations of ad headlines, messages, and graphics
- Research terms that have plenty of searches with lower competition.
- Set an effective and affordable PPC budget
- Geographically target these ads so that they only show up where your target customers are.
- Test all of the ads
- Analyze exact statistics for the ROI of each ad to determine the best ROI ad so you can use it as your winner for continuing qualified traffic.
We also ensure that the landing page that customers visit after clicking on your ad is optimized for conversions to help you grow your business.
How Much Does Each Click Cost?
You will only pay for an ad when someone clicks on it. Typically, more generic terms such as “weight loss” will cost more as there are higher search volumes for generic terms than niche terms (such as “Calgary weight loss”).
How to Have Cost-Effective PPC Campaign?
It is important to keep in mind that customers will typically have a specific problem they want to address, such as “weight loss program to lose stomach fat”. The more specific the search terms, the more qualified the leads are as they have a specific question that you have the specific solution to. As they have already qualified themselves, this means it will be easier to convert them into sales! We work with you to ensure that you are set up to have campaigns that have qualified traffic AND pay less since they are specific search terms (instead of generic ones).